Below are a few things which you should be aware of before your first visit to Northwest New Mexico Women’s Health Specialists:
- Be sure to plan to arrive about 15 minutes early for your initial visit so you can complete any necessary paperwork. Please remember to bring your current insurance policy card.
- Please bring a current photo id. The federal government requires that we have a valid form of photo identification.
- You’re going to be asked to present your insurance card on all subsequent visits, please remember to bring your insurance information to each appointment.
- All first time Obstetrical patients will be seen by one of our nurses for your initial consultation. An appointment will be made with your physician within the first trimester.
- If you need to change or cancel an appointment, please do so within 24 hours of your appointment. 3 missed appointments and we will refuse to accept you as a patient.
- Please notify our staff if you experience any complications at: 505 325-1123
- You may download our patient forms from this page (click here)