- When registering, you will be asked for your insurance information and to sign an authorization for us to bill your insurance.
- It is our policy to collect any estimated co-payments at time of your visit.
- If you have a managed care plan, you may be required to obtain a referral or authorization for your visit or procedure.
- If you have an insurance plan with which we do not participate,we will file as a courtesy to you. If we have not received payment from your insurance company within 30 days of the date of service, you will be expected to pay the balance in full. You are responsible for all charges.
Our 24 Hour Cancellation Policy:
- If you are unable to make your appointment, we ask you that you please cancel 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- In rare cases when there is excessive abuse of missed appointments, (3 missed appointments) we may choose to refuse further service to the patient.